In today's heterogeneous environment you want to make sure your users
can easily co-exist. That means sharing resources like printers regardless
of where they reside, or developing software on your desktop using your
favorite tools even if the end product will run on a different platform.
Even system managers responsible for the integrity of the systems performance,
can be more productive if a common set of operations and tools are used
across the various systems they are responsible for maintaining.
HP has a full array of products and services to provide you with the
highest level of interoperability between Tru64 UNIX, Windows NT and
platforms. These solutions span from the most basic functional connectivity
to complex object oriented technologies so you can
- Share files and printers with Windows NT, SUN and HP.
- Develop software across diverse platforms.
- Manage a mixed Windows NT and UNIX environment using either UNIX
or Windows tools.
- Set up a single infrastructure for a mixed environment.
- Be guided with a set of tools for easily deploying the solutions